A Positive Experience
We understand how uneasy some patients may feel about their dental visits, and how we can make a difference in providing a relaxing and positive experience. Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with excellent, personalized care and service to make your visits as comfortable and pleasant as possible.
Infection control in our office is also very important to us. To protect our patients and ourselves, we strictly maintain sterilization and cross contamination processes using standards recommended by the American Dental Association (ADA), the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), and the Center for Disease Control (CDC).
We thank you for allowing us to take care of your dental needs and look forward to serving you.
Doctor's Education Background
- Revere High School, Revere MA
- Boston College, Chestnut Hill MA - B.S.
- Tufts Univeristy School of Dental Medicine, Boston MA - D.M.D. Cum Laude
- Residency in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery- University of California, Veterans Administration Hospital Long Beach, CA
- Private Practice, Limited to Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery - Revere, MA
- Associate Clinical Professor of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery - Tufts University School of Dental Medicine
- Melrose - Wakefield Hospital - Courtesy Staff
- Whidden Hospital- Courtesy Staff
Organizations and Honors
- Tufts University School of Dental Medicine:
Student Council President
D.M.D. with Honors
- Diplomate, American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Diplomate, American Board of Oral Medicine
- Diplomate, National Dental Board of Anesthesiology
- Fellow, American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- Fellow, American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Fellow, International Association of Oral and Maillofacial Surgeons
- Previous Contributor, National Oral and Maillofacial Surgery Residents Examination (OMSITE)
- North Metropolitan District Dental Society - Prior Chairman
- Massachusetts Dental Society of Anesthesiology:
- Prior Chairman, Scientific Literature Committee
- Prior President
* Prior Chairman, Anesthesia Record Committee - resulting in article: D'Eramo, E. The Office Anesthesia Record, Journal of the American Dental Association, vol. 98, p.407
Make an appointment today…..we’ll give you a reason to smile!